Sanford's first-ever Performing Arts Center provides students and the community with a spectacular venue for live music, dance, drama, speakers and more!
The Performing Arts Center is located in the heart of the SHS/SRTC, with seating for over 860 people. In addition to the dozens of school concerts and plays, the theater also host performances by local arts groups, regional presenters and national touring acts throughout the year.
Performing Arts Center Features
52' wide x 40' deep stage with generous backstage space
State-of-the-art lighting, sound and projection systems
Comfortable air-conditioned seating
Fly system for scenery and lighting
Box office and concession spaces
Naming Rights and Investment Opportunities
The Performing Arts Center has been sponsored by the Gerard and Gertude Genest Family Foundation which has optioned to name the theater "Sanford Performing Arts Center".
Technical Control Suite
The Sanford Schools Legacy Foundation invites you to name a seat and become a permanent part of the new Sanford Performing Arts Center!
A seat in the new theater, inscribed with your name, a loved one’s name, your business, or in memoriam, serves as a reminder of your commitment to the City of Sanford and the performing arts.
HOW IT WORKS
For a one-time, tax-deductible donation of $100, your name will be engraved on a nameplate and placed on the armrest of a theater seat. The nameplate will remain in place for the life of the seat, making this a long-term naming opportunity. Please note that naming a seat does not imply ownership of the seat or reserve the use of the seat for any performances. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. We will attempt to accommodate requests for specific seats on a first-come basis.
CREATIVE NAMING IDEAS
• Place your own name on a seat as a statement of support of the SPAC.
• Place the name of your business or organization on a seat to demonstrate corporate support of the Performing arts in Sanford.
• Name a seat in memory of a loved one.
• Name a seat in honor of friends, family, teachers, ministers, or even a beloved pet!
• Name a seat in honor of a favorite Sanford production or performance.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR SEATS...
Before you purchase a seats, you'll need to think about two things:
1. Which seat(s) do you want? To select a specific seat, download the seating map, using the link below. We will do our best to accommodate specific seating requests, but please be aware that availability changes daily.
2. What would you like on your plaque inscription? For each seat you purchase, your plaque inscription may have up to three lines of text. Each line may have up to 24 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ORDER AND PAY
1. ORDER AND PAY ONLINE:
To pay by Credit or Debit Card: Click the link below to complete the online order form. When you submit your order, you'll be asked to click the link to pay online using PayPal. Once the form is complete and we receive electronic payment, your seat order will be complete!
The order form will ask you for your contact information, and the inscription information you'd like for your seat plaques. You can submit up to five seat plaque inscriptions with this form. If you're only purchasing one seat, just fill out one seat inscription, and so on. Click submit when you're done, and we'll move onto the payment section to pay using a credit or debit card.
2. PAY BY CHECK OR CASH:
To pay by check or cash, please download, print, and complete the order form using the link below. Return your form and payment to the address below. (Cash payments should be delivered in-person. Do not send cash through the mail.)
*If you're purchasing more than one seat, please be sure to complete one copy of the form in its entirety and complete just the "inscription information" portion on additional forms, as needed.
Mail the form with your check to:
Sanford Schools Legacy Foundation
917 Main St, Suite 200
Sanford, ME 04073
* CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR SEATS ONLINE *